Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Keep it positive

We're pregnant! Let's hear that again... We are having a baby! After 15 months of trying and two surgeries, the Lord has finally gifted us this beautiful little bean. We are so excited and cannot put into words how it feels to consider the possibility of a child. We feel so overwhelmed and blessed. I decided to test one night after a Target visit and I was certain it would be yet another negative. I hadn't thought much about what I'd do if actually came up positive. I did my duty and stared intently at the line that would never appear before and there it was! It was a plus sign. I called Andy upstairs (he was certain I was upset) and showed it to him. He confirmed I wasn't crazy and we seriously celebrated. I jumped up and down on the bed (only for a minute for fear of knocking the little thing loose). It was a feeling of shock and disbelief. I really could not believe it was going to finally happen for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment